Covid Vaccinations will open up certain types of travel. Below we will keep a list of places you can travel once you are fully vaccinated. Each destination is a little different in their requirements, so hopefully this list will help you decide on where you next adventure will be. So let's start planning...
- Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise - Once cruises resume passengers 18 and over must be fully vaccinated. Children will be required to provide a negative PCR Covid test within 72 hours of depature.
- Hawaii - Currently a negative covid test is required within 72 hours of the final flight leg. May 1 they are considering waiving the test for travelers who are fully vaccinated.
- Greece - May 14 Greece will open up to travelers who are fully vaccinated.
- Iceland - March 18th they began welcoming travelers who were fully vaccinated
- Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands - March 22 travelers will be able to enter the country when fully vaccinated.
- Belize - Travelers can enter Belize with a vaccine card that is at least 2 weeks old. They can also enter with a negative covid test (PCR within 96 hours of arrival or antigen within 48 hours)
- The United Kingdom - The UK will be opening up to international travelers on June 21, 2021. They plan to announce the exact requirements (negative test/vaccine/etc) in April. We will update the site as more information is released.
- Thailand - Thailand has waived the mandatory 16 day quarantine for travelers who have been vaccinated. To help prove vaccination though, US travelers do have to apply for a special visa to travel to Thailand currently.
- Israel - Israel will open its borders to fully vaccinated travelers starting May 23, 2021 to group travel (tours). Individual travel will be updated soon
- Croatia - proof of vaccination or antibodies allows you to travel to Croatia without the required 10 day quarantine. Currently the quarantine is required even for those testing prior to travel.